Happy President’s Day!
I’m really excited about the mix this week… A) because it’s a real feel gooder… but also because it’s the first time it’s also available via Spotify. Subscribe and tell your friends.
As always… make sure to support these artists. They are all incredible and definitely under-appreciated.
Monday Mini Mixtape #6:
- Mermaids – JINJA SAFARI: Super fun happy music from Australia. First stumbled across these guys when Alex made an Australia mix.
- Leonard – SHARON VAN ETTEN: This album is non-stop gold. Sharon’s voice is butter.
- Jake Ryan – SUMMER CAMP: Let’s go dance at the beach.
- When The Devil’s Loose – AA BONDY: Bondy’s music always relaxes me even though his voice hints of harder times. My heart beats slower but my brow inevitably furls.
- Under The Underground – BLAKE MILLS: Music’s best kept secret.
- Atlantic – GIVERS: Adventure music.
- St. Helens – JOEL P. WEST: I can interpret these lyrics for days. Joel is a poet.