Our generous supporters never cease to amaze us, and we can’t help but share with you their passion and creativity. We’re inspired. You should be, too.
This spring a few students from Downington High School East in Exton, Pennsylvania hosted DUBFEST 2012: Dance for a Change, to fundraise for IC. Dubstep is all the rage right now (a genre of electronic dance music) and senior Matt Rondos, Schools for Schools club member Allie Hoffman, and others took it upon themselves to organize and DJ this event. With over 250 tickets sold, students danced the night away, all the while helping to change lives in Central Africa. Props to you guys, your creative support makes what we do possible. Stop at nothing.
tagged as: Dubfest 2012. donor. supporter spotlight. dubstep.
- veatherwanes likes this
- elctrc likes this
- ilike2frolic reblogged this from invisible
- tonightwewillsing likes this
- cuuquimonster likes this
- sammyboo112710 reblogged this from invisible
- summerof1958 likes this
- greyfeathered likes this
- ch0colate-ch1ps reblogged this from that-lsdhippie
- lonelystonerxoxo reblogged this from that-lsdhippie
- i--heart--hype likes this
- that-lsdhippie reblogged this from promisesarebullshiit
- promisesarebullshiit reblogged this from theforgottenchildren
- theforgottenchildren reblogged this from invisible
- critterp likes this
- sleeping-on-palmtrees reblogged this from invisible
- k-s0 reblogged this from invisible
- invisible posted this