The past twenty-four hours have been big bonding time for The Very Best + Invisible Children Music. Fresh off the Mumford & Sons’ “Gentlemen of the Road” tour, the duo from England and Malawi flew into San Diego to perform at The Casbah and to have serious hangtime with us.
San Diego is generally known as a “head-bobbing” city at gigs. The music is insanely appreciated, but a full-on dance vibe is rare in this city. Last night, however, inhibitions were lost and the dancing emerged. The Very Best brought it all out in the crowd – no one was left immobile. Vocalists Seye and Esau Mwamwaya came into the crowd, passing the mic around to the audience members. The group’s energy for the venue was inspiring – The Very Best can bring the energy to a sold-out Mumford show or a smaller club venue.
We’re super excited on the way the recordings went. That video will be coming your way next month.
Until that day, check out The Very Best’s most recent release MTMTMK off Moshi Moshi.
tagged as: The Very Best. invisible children music. The Impossible Project.
- -isyoursweateron- likes this
- eyeslikeaseagull reblogged this from invisible and added:
- get-by likes this
- elizabanks likes this
- today-isawindingroad likes this
- girljanoskianwannabe reblogged this from carelessnewyork
- ordinarypolarity reblogged this from invisible
- carelessnewyork reblogged this from invisible and added:
- invisible posted this